Автор Тема: Flirt With Disaster  (Прочетена 3151 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Неактивен untaught

• Duelist
  • Публикации: 1045
  • EVO Karma: 96
  • wow user
  • ISP: Vivacom
  • Герой: Volodq
Flirt With Disaster
« -: Февруари 13, 2013, 10:01:18 pm »
Понеже няколко индивида ме убеждаваха, че не работи това постижение:
http://vbox7.com/play:235be353c8
Извинявам се, че не се вижда кога си слагам парфюма.

Неактивен Osbornex

• Knight
  • Публикации: 1
  • EVO Karma: 0
  • wow user
Re: Flirt With Disaster
« Отговор #1 -: Септември 19, 2018, 12:10:49 pm »
Do not know if you know that this site is a great source of information, so many content is distributed within the site.

Неактивен Heatherfuh

• Crusader
  • Публикации: 136
  • wow user
    • Looking for hosting for the website
  • Side: For The Horde
  • Герой: Heatherfuh
Looking for hosting for the website
« Отговор #2 -: Вчера в 09:52:32 am »
Hello everyone!
Advise expensive amigos, where can I settle down? CPU during the day overloaded by 100%, on the online site maximum 600 visits, the rest is apparently the 403 error pops up. What is the amount of uniques in a day its hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k. Theme of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Visits from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight plus minus 2 gigabytes.  Virtual server not pulling , because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
 Thanks in advance 
You can reply to the mail: [email protected].com

Неактивен Heatherfuh

• Crusader
  • wow user
« Отговор #3 -: Вчера в 09:52:56 am »
Hi everybody!
Recommend expensive buddies, where can I stay? CPU during the day clogged by 100%, on the online site maximum 600 visitors, the rest is apparently the 403 error pops up. How many of uniques per day its hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k. Theme of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Visitors from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight about 2 gigabytes.  Virtual server not pulling , because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
 Thank you for any advice) 

Неактивен Heatherfuh

• Crusader
  • wow user
Looking for pad for the site
« Отговор #4 -: Вчера в 09:53:27 am »
Hello!
Advise expensive amigos, where can I settle down? CPU during the day clogged by 100%, on the online site 600 + - visits, as seen the 403 error pops up. What is the amount of uniques per day its hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k. Theme of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Visits from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight about 2 gigabytes. Dedicated server   expensive for me, because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
Thank you in advance 

Неактивен Heatherfuh

• Crusader
  • wow user
Looking for pad for the website
« Отговор #5 -: Вчера в 09:53:53 am »
Hello!
Tell Please expensive friends, where can I stay? CPU during the day clogged by 100%, on the online site 600 + - guests, the rest apparently the 403 error pops up. How many of uniques per day its hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k. Theme of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Visits from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight plus minus 2 gigabytes.  Virtual server not pulling , because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
Thank you in advance 

Неактивен Heatherfuh

• Crusader
  • wow user
Looking for hosting for the site
« Отговор #6 -: Вчера в 09:54:15 am »
Regards.
Tell Please dear buddies, where can I settle down? CPU during the day overloaded by 100%, on the online site maximum 600 visitors, the rest apparently the 403 error pops up. What is the amount of uniques per day its hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k. Theme of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Visits from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight about 2 gigabytes.  Virtual server not pulling , because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
 Thank you very much 

Неактивен Heatherfuh

• Crusader
  • wow user
« Отговор #7 -: Вчера в 09:54:47 am »
Hello!
Tell Please dear amigos, where can I stay? CPU during the day clogged by 100%, on the online site maximum 600 visits, the rest is apparently the 403 error pops up. What is the amount of uniques in a day its hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k. Topic of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Guests from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight plus minus 2 gigabytes. Dedicated server   expensive for me, because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
 Thanks in advance 

Неактивен Heatherfuh

• Crusader
  • wow user
« Отговор #8 -: Вчера в 09:55:14 am »
Hi everybody!
Tell Please expensive amigos, where can I stay? CPU during the day clogged by 100%, on the online site 600 + - visitors, the rest apparently the 403 error pops up. How many of uniques per day its hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k. Topic of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Visitors from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight about 2 gigabytes.  Virtual server not pulling , because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
 Thanks anyway

Неактивен Heatherfuh

• Crusader
  • wow user
« Отговор #9 -: Вчера в 09:55:37 am »
Hello everyone!
Advise expensive friends, where can I settle down? CPU during the day clogged by 100%, on the online site maximum 600 visitors, the rest apparently the 403 error pops up. How many of uniques in a day its hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k. Theme of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Guests from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight about 2 gigabytes. Dedicated server  not pulling , because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
 Thank you for any advice) 

Неактивен Heatherfuh

• Crusader
  • wow user
« Отговор #10 -: Вчера в 09:56:11 am »
Hello everyone!
Tell expensive amigos, where can I settle down? CPU during the day clogged by 100%, on the online site maximum 600 visitors, apparently the 403 error pops up. What is the amount of uniques in a day its hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k. Topic of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Visits from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight plus minus 2 gigabytes. Dedicated server   expensive for me, because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
 Thank you very much 

Неактивен Heatherfuh

• Crusader
  • wow user
Looking for hosting for the site
« Отговор #11 -: Вчера в 09:56:38 am »
Hello everyone!
Advise dear friends, where can I stay? CPU during the day clogged by 100%, on the online site 600 + - visitors, apparently the 403 error pops up. How many of uniques in a day its hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k. Topic of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Visits from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight plus minus 2 gigabytes. Dedicated server  not pulling , because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
 Thanks in advance 

Неактивен Heatherfuh

• Crusader
  • wow user
« Отговор #12 -: Вчера в 09:57:08 am »
Hello!
Recommend dear amigos, where can I stay? CPU during the day overloaded by 100%, on the online site maximum 600 visitors, the rest is apparently the 403 error pops up. How many of uniques per day its hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k. Subject of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Visits from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight about 2 gigabytes. Dedicated server   expensive for me, because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
 Thank you very much 

Неактивен Heatherfuh

• Crusader
  • wow user
« Отговор #13 -: Вчера в 09:57:38 am »
Hello everyone!
Advise dear amigos, where can I settle down? CPU during the day clogged by 100%, on the online site 600 + - guests, apparently the 403 error pops up. How many of uniques per day its hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k. Theme of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Guests from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight about 2 gigabytes.  Virtual server  expensive for me, because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
 Thanks anyway

Неактивен Heatherfuh

• Crusader
  • wow user
« Отговор #14 -: Вчера в 09:58:02 am »
Regards.
Recommend expensive friends, where can I stay? CPU during the day overloaded by 100%, on the online site 600 + - visitors, as seen the 403 error pops up. What is the amount of uniques in a day its hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k. Subject of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Guests from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight plus minus 2 gigabytes.  Virtual server  expensive for me, because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
Thank you in advance