Автор Тема: Hero of Shattrath  (Прочетена 2350 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Неактивен katerioka

• Gladiator
  • Публикации: 786
  • EVO Karma: -64
  • Just Want To play a Normal Game in a Normal Server
Hero of Shattrath
« -: Март 25, 2011, 12:50:15 pm »
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1205#.

Някои правил ли го е ? Exalted съм със The Scryers и The Aldor.Въпросът ми е някои правил ли е този Achy  :cap:

Неактивен The Aspect

• Challenger
  • Публикации: 2679
  • EVO Karma: 166
  • Sweet Desire
    • Night Legion
  • ISP: BGLan
  • Side: For The Alliance
  • Герой: Winlight, Frozenrose
Re: Hero of Shattrath
« Отговор #1 -: Март 25, 2011, 12:53:06 pm »
И аз съм Exalted  с двете фракции , но нямам ачиев.Незнам защо така.
Едит :
Цитат
I would like to strongly echo what alphaest said above.

This achievement is incredibly buggy and the GMs acknowledge it as such. Recent patch notes like 3.3.3 imply it is buggy. Blizzard knows this.

And yet, Blizzard seems to have set policies tying the hands of their staff for dealing with people who encounter such bugs. GMs (and the escalation team) will do very little to help award this retroactively. They will not count Dampscale/Dreadfang turnins. They will not look for shoulder enchants. They will not check purchases of the exalted armor/weapons for either faction.

Because of Blizzard's aversion to granting Feats of Strength by GMs, the only thing they will (or are allowed to?) check is an item that's currently in your bank. Even if they find passing evidence of former items that you've vendored, they will claim that they are not allowed to award this achievement. Some GMs will even blow you off with misinformation like "this achievement has been removed from the game."

If you plan to pursue Hero of Shattrath, buy the tabard from the faction you are leaving and keep it in your bank until you have the achievement. It is the only consistent way to obtain this achievement through a GM ticket if (when) any automated trigger fails to reward it to you.

The alternative is being told by a GM that the 1544 eyes/sacs you turned in, followed by questing, followed by marks/signets was a waste of your money and you must do it again in the other direction. Keep in mind that the third time you grind a Shattrath rep, there are no quests available.

This is a situation which, frankly, has finally turned me off to the entire Achievement System. I would love to prevent it from happening to anyone else.

Цитат
I had exalted with Aldor at one point, and bought the tabard. Then I decided I wanted to get all possible smithing recipes, so I began the grind to switch over. I copied my main to the 3.0.2 PTR, along with her Aldor tabard (which she can no longer wear, being only Revered) but I don't have the achievement credited for having had Aldor at one point.

This may be changed in a future patch, but currently they are *not* tracking via tabards (as of 3.0.3). Patch notes for 3.3.3 say "Players that met the criteria for Hero of Shattrath prior to the release of Wrath of the Lich King will now be awarded this achievement. " (source) User ieya (below) says tabards count, not sure but it wouldn't surprise me to learn prof. recipes do as well.

*Edited for relevance.

Това са цитати от коментари във www.wowhead.com
Eто и нещо от www.wowwiki.com

Цитат
It has been falsely believed that the title "Hero of Shattrath" is earned with this achievement. There is no such title in the game.
http://www.wowwiki.com/Hero_of_Shattrath
« Последна редакция: Март 25, 2011, 01:07:55 pm от ImeanUidiot »
I'm everything you can imagine. And a little more.
   Winlight          Frozenrose          Saladin          Chaoswizard

Неактивен piem_qko_bira

• Gladiator
  • Публикации: 714
  • EVO Karma: 52
  • Side: For The Horde
« Отговор #2 -: Март 25, 2011, 02:49:39 pm »
Аз го имам това... но го правих преди 2 години и нещо. Имаше някакви мобове в Shadowmoon Valley дето даваха реп, но кои и къде не помня. И се радвам, защото откарах 2 седмици там.   :no:
« Последна редакция: Март 25, 2011, 02:51:18 pm от piem_qko_bira »
If somebody gives you something - get it! If somebody wants to get you - run! If they don`t give you this thing - get and run! :beer:

Неактивен Bl1zAlkA7a

• Duelist
  • Публикации: 1427
  • EVO Karma: -39
  • Герой: Puhcho
« Отговор #3 -: Март 25, 2011, 04:55:18 pm »
По принцип трябва да имате репутация само към едната от двете фракции, с което бъгвате :freak:

Неактивен The Aspect

• Challenger
  • Публикации: 2679
  • EVO Karma: 166
  • Sweet Desire
    • Night Legion
  • ISP: BGLan
  • Side: For The Alliance
  • Герой: Winlight, Frozenrose
« Отговор #4 -: Март 25, 2011, 04:56:55 pm »
 На мангос беше различно и много добре го знаеш ....
п.с. Тея разменки реп за реп на доста места не работеха.Ако се сещаш за Ambassador , когато връщашe Rune cloth не ти даваше реп към останалите фракции , а само към тази на която връщаш.Следователно , ако събираш Rune cloth примерно 1000 сега , преди трябваше да го умножиш х4 , така че едното за другото.
 Почти всички , които сме вдиигали по времето на мангос репутации имаме и двата репа.
« Последна редакция: Март 25, 2011, 05:07:42 pm от ImeanUidiot »
I'm everything you can imagine. And a little more.
   Winlight          Frozenrose          Saladin          Chaoswizard

Неактивен piem_qko_bira

• Gladiator
« Отговор #5 -: Март 25, 2011, 05:19:52 pm »
По принцип трябва да имате репутация само към едната от двете фракции, с което бъгвате :freak:
Щом е бъг... защо има Hero of Shattrath  :cap: Репутациите съм ги вдигнал още по времето на TBC  :clover:
« Последна редакция: Март 25, 2011, 05:24:22 pm от piem_qko_bira »
If somebody gives you something - get it! If somebody wants to get you - run! If they don`t give you this thing - get and run! :beer:

untaught

• Гост
« Отговор #6 -: Март 25, 2011, 05:26:11 pm »
Щом е бъг... защо има Hero of Shattrath  :cap: Репутациите съм ги вдигнал още по времето на TBC  :clover:
Иска се да си exalted по различно време. Бъг е да имаш и 2-те, да.

Неактивен piem_qko_bira

• Gladiator
« Отговор #7 -: Март 25, 2011, 08:44:16 pm »
Иска се да си exalted по различно време. Бъг е да имаш и 2-те, да.
Така съм съгласен  :clover: